Wollongong City Council
The City of Wollongong is located 80km south of Sydney and is Australia’s ninth largest city. It is on a narrow coastal strip bordered by the Royal National Park to the north, Lake Illawarra to the south, the Tasman Sea to the east and the Illawarra Escarpment to the west, and is of area 714 sq km and home to over 208,800 people.
Floodplain Management Areas in the City of Wollongong are:
- Hewitts Creek - Thirroul and Bulli
- Collins Creek - Woonona, Russell Vale, Bellambi and Corrimal
- Towradgi Creek - Tarrawanna, Corrimal, East Corrimal and Towradgi
- Cabbage Tree Creek - Balgownie, Fernhill, Fairy Meadow, Towradgi, Mount Pleasant, and Mount Ousley
- Fairy Creek -North Wollongong, Keiraville, West Wollongong and Gwynneville
- Wollongong City - JJ Kelly Creek: Wollongong, Mangerton, Coniston, Mt St Thomas
- Mullet Creek - Farmborough Heights, Dombarton, Kembla Grange, Wongawilli, Brownsville, Horsley, Kanahooka, Huntley, Cleveland, Penrose and Avondale.
- Brooks Creek - Dapto, Koonawarra, Kanahooka
- Minnegang Creek - Lake Heights
- Lake Illawarra - Windang, Primbee, Kemblawarra, Warrawong, Lake Heights, Berkeley, Kanahooka, Koonawarra, Yallah, Oak Flats and Albion Park Rail
- Duck Creek - Marshall Mount, Yallah
- Allans Creek - Mount Keira, West Wollongong, Figtree, Mount Kembla, Unanderra, Farmborough Heights and Berkeley.
|Name||Wollongong City Council|
|Data Broker Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|